How Much is the Honda Civic?
The 2018 Honda Civic sedan is a reliable option with a great price tag. Coming in a variety of affordable options, the Honda Civic is a great choice for Newark drivers. With it, you’ll have access to a variety of standard features as well as the safety features. Explore the Honda Civic price points, then tour the Civic inventory at Metro Honda.
Honda Civic Trims
- 2018 Civic LX Sedan w/ 6-Speed Manual – $18,840* – Comes with automatic climate control and a multi-angle rearview camera.
- 2018 Civic EX Sedan w/ CVT – $21,240* – The Honda Civic interior is upgraded with a one-touch moonroof and Apple CarPlay and Android Auto systems.
- 2018 Civic EX-T Sedan w/ 6-Speed Manual – $21,600* – A sportier turbocharged engine serves up 174 hp for a more performance-driven Hoboken ride.
- 2018 Civic EX-L Sedan w/ CVT – $23,900* – A leather-trimmed interior and eight-way power driver’s seat give this Civic trim an upscale interior
- 2018 Civic 2018 Touring Sedan w/ CVT – $26,700* – The Honda Civic safety ratings are better than ever thanks to Honda Sensing, a suite of safety features that keep Jersey City drivers safe, along with a 450-watt stereo system and LED headlights.
Find Your Ideal Honda Civic at Metro Honda
More From Metro Honda
Car floor mats protect your Honda car from dirt, snow, mud, sand, and spills, so it’s no wonder they get so dirty. What is the best way to clean your floor mats? Newark drivers looking to clean their floor mats need look no further than Metro Honda for a few helpful tips. Contact Us What You’ll Need…
Looking for a new car? Mileage is important. Previously, driving a used car that had more than 100,000 miles on it wasn’t worth buying. However, your choice will rely on maintenance and repair history. Find out how location, condition, and usage influence can help you make your Hoboken choice at Metro Honda! New Inventory Contact Us Good…
The Honda Collision Mitigation Braking System™ (CMBS™) is a driver-assist technology that’s included in the Honda Sensing™ suite. This technology detects a possible front collision and reduces the likely impact by sending warnings to the driver to apply the brakes. With this, not only can you drive safer, but you can worry less when…
*MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $890.00 destination charge and options. Dealers set own prices.