How Much is the Honda Civic?
The 2018 Honda Civic sedan is a reliable option with a great price tag. Coming in a variety of affordable options, the Honda Civic is a great choice for Newark drivers. With it, you’ll have access to a variety of standard features as well as the safety features. Explore the Honda Civic price points, then tour the Civic inventory at Metro Honda.
Honda Civic Trims
- 2018 Civic LX Sedan w/ 6-Speed Manual – $18,840* – Comes with automatic climate control and a multi-angle rearview camera.
- 2018 Civic EX Sedan w/ CVT – $21,240* – The Honda Civic interior is upgraded with a one-touch moonroof and Apple CarPlay and Android Auto systems.
- 2018 Civic EX-T Sedan w/ 6-Speed Manual – $21,600* – A sportier turbocharged engine serves up 174 hp for a more performance-driven Hoboken ride.
- 2018 Civic EX-L Sedan w/ CVT – $23,900* – A leather-trimmed interior and eight-way power driver’s seat give this Civic trim an upscale interior
- 2018 Civic 2018 Touring Sedan w/ CVT – $26,700* – The Honda Civic safety ratings are better than ever thanks to Honda Sensing, a suite of safety features that keep Jersey City drivers safe, along with a 450-watt stereo system and LED headlights.
Find Your Ideal Honda Civic at Metro Honda
More From Metro Honda
If you’re looking for a reliable hybrid to keep you moving on Bayonne and Newark roads, then the new Honda Insight is a great choice. But don’t just take our word for it! The 2020 Honda Insight reviews are in and critics are not only praising this model’s incredible fuel efficiency but also its sleek…
Many Bayonne and Newark drivers upgrade to an SUV for the extra room and comfort, and the 2019 Honda CR-V dimensions are sure to impress. Whether it’s extra cargo and passenger space or an exterior built to support this durable SUV, there’s plenty to love about this Honda model. Read on to learn more about…
If all-wheel drive is a must-have for your new SUV you might be asking yourself, “Does the Honda Pilot have AWD?” Though front-wheel drive comes standard, the 2020 Honda Pilot does have all-wheel drive as an available option across both 6-speed and 9-speed automatic transmission configurations. Below, the Metro Honda experts will detail exactly which models…
*MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $890.00 destination charge and options. Dealers set own prices.