What Is Good Mileage On A Used Car?
Looking for a new car? Mileage is important. Previously, driving a used car that had more than 100,000 miles on it wasn’t worth buying. However, your choice will rely on maintenance and repair history. Find out how location, condition, and usage influence can help you make your Hoboken choice at Metro Honda!
When considering a used Honda model, consider the following factors:
- Condition – Have a certified mechanic check the vehicle for upcoming repair issues like rust or engine problems and figure this amount into your budget.
- Maintenance – Make sure the vehicle has been brought in for routine maintenance tasks like oil changes. If it has a spotty maintenance history, it could be a sign of problems to come.
- Use – 75,000 miles of stop and go traffic wears more a vehicle quickly than 75,000 highway miles. Ask for the previous owner’s driving history before you buy.
- Location – If a vehicle is coming from a dry, warm climate, it’s under less stress than a car that’s coming from a cold, wet climate.
Ultimately, you’ll want to consider a wide range of factors when choosing your next used car!
Mileage vs. Age
- Cars that haven’t been driven regularly can have higher repair costs. Not driving a car can cause drivetrain issues or cracking in rubber seals.
- A car with a well-documented maintenance history should take preference over one that hasn’t been taken care of.
- Cars with low mileage sometimes have a premium associated with them.
If you’re thinking about purchasing a used car that is newer but has higher mileage, it may still be a great value. Looking for the best of both worlds on mileage and age? A Certified Pre-Owned model may be your best option.
Find Used Cars Near Hoboken Today
When looking for a used car, consider not only mileage but age, repair history, and other major factors. If you have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to contact us at Metro Honda so we can help!
More from Metro Honda
Drivers looking for a compact Honda model for sale that can keep them moving on Bayonne and Newark roads and offer plenty of the latest advanced features should look no further than the 2020 Honda Civic. This updated model is packed with the latest technology features to keep you comfortable, connected, and safe, along with…
A reliable and fuel-efficient sedan can truly take your Bayonne and Newark commute to the next level, but to round out your ride, you’ll also want some outstanding features at your fingertips. With the 2020 Honda Civic Sedan interior features, you can get all the connectivity, comfort, and safety you need to take on the…
A fuel-efficient SUV can keep you moving, no matter if you’re in the Bayonne and Newark area or traveling far from home. And, the 2020 Honda Pilot MPG ratings offer up plenty of reasons why this Honda SUV is capable of getting to where you need to be and more. Take a closer look at…