What Is Good Mileage On A Used Car?
Looking for a new car? Mileage is important. Previously, driving a used car that had more than 100,000 miles on it wasn’t worth buying. However, your choice will rely on maintenance and repair history. Find out how location, condition, and usage influence can help you make your Hoboken choice at Metro Honda!
When considering a used Honda model, consider the following factors:
- Condition – Have a certified mechanic check the vehicle for upcoming repair issues like rust or engine problems and figure this amount into your budget.
- Maintenance – Make sure the vehicle has been brought in for routine maintenance tasks like oil changes. If it has a spotty maintenance history, it could be a sign of problems to come.
- Use – 75,000 miles of stop and go traffic wears more a vehicle quickly than 75,000 highway miles. Ask for the previous owner’s driving history before you buy.
- Location – If a vehicle is coming from a dry, warm climate, it’s under less stress than a car that’s coming from a cold, wet climate.
Ultimately, you’ll want to consider a wide range of factors when choosing your next used car!
Mileage vs. Age
- Cars that haven’t been driven regularly can have higher repair costs. Not driving a car can cause drivetrain issues or cracking in rubber seals.
- A car with a well-documented maintenance history should take preference over one that hasn’t been taken care of.
- Cars with low mileage sometimes have a premium associated with them.
If you’re thinking about purchasing a used car that is newer but has higher mileage, it may still be a great value. Looking for the best of both worlds on mileage and age? A Certified Pre-Owned model may be your best option.
Find Used Cars Near Hoboken Today
When looking for a used car, consider not only mileage but age, repair history, and other major factors. If you have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to contact us at Metro Honda so we can help!
More from Metro Honda
When you’re shopping for your next crossover for your Bayonne commute, then you not only want to make sure you have power, spacious, and fully loaded model but also one that can keep you safe no matter where the road takes you. That’s why the 2020 Honda Pilot safety ratings demonstrate offer drivers more peace…
When it comes to dependable sedans, it’s no wonder so many new and experienced Bayonne drivers turn to models like the 2020 Honda Civic. This newly updated sedan lineup features top-of-the-line Honda engineering along with other performance features that deliver a truly well-rounded ride. Learn more about how you can benefit from the new 2020…
Bayonne drivers have comes to appreciate the incredible performance and capabilities of the 2020 Honda Pilot, but this Honda crossover also provides the ample interior room you need to take everything you need along for the ride. The new 2020 Honda Pilot cargo space and dimensions are specially crafted to secure your belongings and keep…