What Is Good Mileage On A Used Car?
Looking for a new car? Mileage is important. Previously, driving a used car that had more than 100,000 miles on it wasn’t worth buying. However, your choice will rely on maintenance and repair history. Find out how location, condition, and usage influence can help you make your Hoboken choice at Metro Honda!
When considering a used Honda model, consider the following factors:
- Condition – Have a certified mechanic check the vehicle for upcoming repair issues like rust or engine problems and figure this amount into your budget.
- Maintenance – Make sure the vehicle has been brought in for routine maintenance tasks like oil changes. If it has a spotty maintenance history, it could be a sign of problems to come.
- Use – 75,000 miles of stop and go traffic wears more a vehicle quickly than 75,000 highway miles. Ask for the previous owner’s driving history before you buy.
- Location – If a vehicle is coming from a dry, warm climate, it’s under less stress than a car that’s coming from a cold, wet climate.
Ultimately, you’ll want to consider a wide range of factors when choosing your next used car!
Mileage vs. Age
- Cars that haven’t been driven regularly can have higher repair costs. Not driving a car can cause drivetrain issues or cracking in rubber seals.
- A car with a well-documented maintenance history should take preference over one that hasn’t been taken care of.
- Cars with low mileage sometimes have a premium associated with them.
If you’re thinking about purchasing a used car that is newer but has higher mileage, it may still be a great value. Looking for the best of both worlds on mileage and age? A Certified Pre-Owned model may be your best option.
Find Used Cars Near Hoboken Today
When looking for a used car, consider not only mileage but age, repair history, and other major factors. If you have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to contact us at Metro Honda so we can help!
More from Metro Honda
Honda SUVs have already displayed how they can be fuel efficient and reliable on Bayonne and Newark roads and beyond. However, with the 2020 Honda Pilot towing capacity, you can add even more power to your commute. So, how much can the Honda Pilot tow? Metro Honda is here to break down this Honda SUV’s incredible…
Aside from its incredible reliability and safety, another one of the benefits of the new 2020 Honda CR-V is its size and build. The 2020 Honda CR-V dimensions offer Bayonne and Newark drivers plenty of cargo and passenger room so that everyone can stretch out and feel comfortable. Learn more about the new 2020 Honda…
If you’re looking for the power, capacity, and performance of the big sibling of the Honda CR-V, then the new Honda Pilot is an ideal option for your Bayonne commutes and Newark weekend adventures. Explore all the 2020 Honda Pilot trim levels below to find the SUV that fits you with the experts from Metro Honda….