Fall Activities in Jersey City
Looking for fun things to do in the Jersey City area? The fall provides plenty of fun events and activities. From Halloween in Jersey City to restaurants to free activities, there is a lot to do in the area. Whether a resident or headed in from Bayonne, check out all these fun fall activities in Jersey City.
Halloween in Jersey City
There are a lot of Halloween events for you to enjoy, whether looking for things to do with the kids or more adult-friendly options. Here are some of the most popular options to enjoy.
- Halloween in Prospect Park: This annual event is perfect for families. Great for those with kids 7-12, you can run around, show off your costume, and partake in other fun events while you’re here.
- JC Harvest Festival: Decorate pumpkins, listen to music, enjoy a train ride, and take in a bounce house while attending this fun family-friendly event.
- Boo at the Zoo: If dressing up in your Halloween costume and checking out animals sounds like a good time, head to Boo at the Zoo at the Bronx Zoo. And if you like some adult time at the zoo, then check out the Brew at the Zoo option.
- JC Halloween Spooktacular: Just in case the weather isn’t cooperating, the JC Halloween Spooktacular is an indoor Halloween event that allows you to do all your favorite fall activities.
Restaurants in Jersey City
If a fun night out includes good food and good drinks, consider heading to one of the local restaurants or best bars in Jersey City.
- Skinner’s Loft: This upscale American restaurant has a fun atmosphere, unique menu options, and a rooftop area to make the restaurant so much more fun.
- Cellar 335: If you’re looking for small plates, enjoyable cocktails, and plenty of excitement, Cellar 335 is a good place to enjoy the fall weather in Jersey City.
- Latham House: Enjoy the outdoor seating area while dining on American fare, a comfortable atmosphere, and the homemade pie.
While events like Halloween in Prospect Park are free, there are more free things to do in Jersey City too. Whether you’re short on cash or just want to enjoy frugal fun, these are some of the best options.
- With a lot of Appalachian Trails locations to enjoy, you can take a hike, watch the leaves change, or just enjoy the outdoors
- Jersey Shore is home to a lot of action, but you can easily just head here to take in the water, sights, or just enjoy the beach before winter sets in
- If you’re the outdoors type, find a local campground and spend the weekend getting back to nature while the weather is still nice
Find Out More at Metro Honda
If you’re looking for things to do in Newark, NJ or want to check out Jersey City’s street art, let Metro Honda supply you with the right vehicle to tackle your adventure. Contact us today to learn more about our offers.