2022 Honda CR-V Interior Specs
The Honda CR-V has everything you need to drive in comfort wherever you go. With plenty of space to stretch your legs and plenty of features to keep you comfortable, every drive through Bayonne will be much more enjoyable. Take a look inside the Honda CR-V with Metro Honda, and then, if you want to get a better look inside, take this spacious and luxurious vehicle for a test drive at our dealership.
2022 Honda CR-V Interior Size & Dimensions Guide
How much space does the 2022 Honda CR-V interior have? Despite its compact SUV frame, the Honda CR-V holds quite a bit of room inside, so you can be sure to relax and get comfortable when driving around Newark even if you have a full ride. To see how much space you’ll have inside, here are the 2022 Honda CR-V interior sizes and dimensions:
- 2022 Honda CR-V Headroom (Front/Rear): 40.1 / 39.2 inches
- 2022 Honda CR-V Legroom (Front/Rear): 41.3 / 40.4 inches
- 2022 Honda CR-V Shoulder Room (Front/Rear): 57.9 / 55.6 inches
- 2022 Honda CR-V Hiproom (Front/Rear): 55.1 / 49.5 inches
- 2022 Honda CR-V Seating Capacity: 5 passengers
2022 Honda CR-V Interior Cargo Space:
- Up to 105.9 cubic feet of passenger volume (Honda CR-V LX, Special Edition trim)
- Up to 102.9 cubic feet of passenger volume (Honda CR-V EX, EX-L, Touring trims)
- Up to 39.2 cubic feet / 75.8 cubic feet of cargo space (rear seats up/down for the Honda CR-V LX, Special Edition trim)
- Up to 39.2 cubic feet / 75.8 cubic feet (Gas); 33.2 cubic feet / 68.7 cubic feet (Hybrid) (rear seats up/down for the Honda CR-V EX, EX-L, Touring trims)
2022 Honda CR-V Interior Features
Once you have everyone loaded inside the Honda CR-V, you’ll be able to keep everyone comfortable and relaxed on even the longest Hoboken drives. Some of the highlight 2022 Honda CR-V interior features include:
- Heated front seats
- Front driver’s seat with 12-way power adjustment and 4-way lumbar support
- Front passenger’s seat with 4-way power adjustment
- Power door and tailgate locks
- 60/40 split rear seatback
- Rear seat climate control
- A rear center armrest with cupholders
- Rear-seat heater ducts
- Rear-window defroster
- Automatic climate control
- Power windows with auto-up/down driver’s and front passenger’s window
- Driver-side garment hook
- Driver’s and front passenger’s vanity mirror
- And more!
Explore the 2022 Honda CR-V interior in more detail when you visit Metro Honda for a test drive.
Hop Inside the Honda CR-V in Jersey City!
Ready to see how the Honda CR-V feels inside? Whether you’re riding as a passenger or are behind the wheel, one thing is for certain: you’ll be comfortable wherever you travel. Contact us to set up a test drive and answer any questions you have.
More from Metro Honda
How much is a Honda HR-V? The 2023 Honda HR-V price starts at a very reasonable $23,650 MSRP* for the entry-level LX model. Of course, the Honda HR-V cost will vary depending on which one of the three available trim levels you choose to upgrade your Hoboken commute. Learn more about the 2023 Honda…
Las clasificaciones de mpg del 2022 Honda CR-V son ciertamente impresionantes, pero si usted desea obtener aún más eficiencia en sus viajes alrededor de Bayonne, entonces considere actualizar a un Honda CR-V Híbrido. Cuando se trate del Honda CR-V Híbrido en 2022, usted va a encontrar tres versiones diferentes. Metro Honda tiene la información que…
Are you curious if the new Honda Ridgeline can handle towing your boat or trailer? How much can the Ridgeline tow? The 2022 Honda Ridgeline towing capacity is a massive 5,000 pounds when properly equipped. That’s enough to earn this truck a spot on any Bayonne jobsite. Let’s talk about that in more detail as…