2021 Honda Pilot MPG Ratings
If you think you have to sacrifice fuel economy when you opt for a mid-size SUV, think again! The 2021 Honda Pilot mpg is going to surprise and impress you! Whether you’re a regular commuter from Bayonne or a fan of taking big family road trips, the Honda Pilot fuel economy will make you and your wallet happy. Check out the Honda Pilot mpg ratings with Metro Honda, then contact us to arrange a test drive and experience the Honda Pilot interior.
Honda Pilot Fuel Economy and Engine Options
Every 2021 Honda Pilot comes well-equipped with a 3.5L V6 engine capable of 280 hp and 262 lb-ft of torque. And, to meet your driving needs, customers can take advantage of several great fuel economy ratings with the following drivetrain/transmission combinations:
- Available on the Honda Pilot LX, EX, EX-L, Special Edition, and Touring: 2WD with the 9-speed automatic transmission — 20 mpg city and 27 mpg highway*
- Available on the Honda Pilot LX, EX, EX-L, Special Edition, and Touring: AWD with the 9-speed automatic transmission — 19 mpg city and 26 mpg highway*
- Available on the Honda Pilot Elite, and Black Edition: AWD with the 9-speed automatic transmission — 19 mpg city and 26 mpg highway*
No matter which engine option you choose, your 2021 Honda Pilot comes with a 19.5-gallon fuel tank capacity so you can save even more on fuel and cut down on how often you need to fill up in Newark.
Honda Pilot Technology Features
Not only does the Honda Pilot fuel economy make driving from Hoboken inexpensive and easy, but when you choose the Honda Pilot LX, you’ll also have the latest automotive technology at your fingertips that can help you manage your fuel consumption. The Honda Pilot mpg rating gets a boost from:
- HondaLink– Stay connected to your Honda Pilot’s mpg, service schedule, and more from your phone.
- Eco Assist System – This system informs you of the status of your fuel usage to help you improve overall efficiency when braking or accelerating.
- Intelligent Traction Management and Intelligent Variable Torque Management All-Wheel Drive – Improve the way your Honda handles with these systems during less than perfect road conditions.
Enjoy the Honda Pilot MPG Rating with Metro Honda
Impressed by the Honda Pilot mpg? We knew you would be! Check it out for yourself at Metro Honda. Contact us to schedule a test drive. Save even more time and money when you apply for financing from home. Whether you choose a brand new Honda Pilot or opt for one of our certified pre-owned Pilot models, you’ll enjoy strong and efficient performance wherever you drive, so visit our dealership in Jersey City today!
*20 city/27 highway/23 combined mpg rating for 2WD trims. 19 city/26 highway/22 combined mpg rating for AWD trims. Based on 2021 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.
More on the Honda Pilot
If you think you have to sacrifice fuel economy when you opt for a mid-size SUV, think again! The 2021 Honda Pilot mpg is going to surprise and impress you! Whether you’re a regular commuter from Bayonne or a fan of taking big family road trips, the Honda Pilot fuel economy will make you and…
The 2021 Honda Pilot is a fuel-efficient way to get you and your family from Bayonne around town or on vacation in comfort. The Honda Pilot interior contributes to this. There’s room for your choice of seven or eight and plenty of cargo space, so if you’re on the hunt for something to fit everyone…