2021 Honda Pilot Interior
The 2021 Honda Pilot is a fuel-efficient way to get you and your family from Bayonne around town or on vacation in comfort. The Honda Pilot interior contributes to this. There’s room for your choice of seven or eight and plenty of cargo space, so if you’re on the hunt for something to fit everyone and everything, take a look at our primer on the 2021 Honda Pilot interior!
2021 Honda Pilot Interior Features & Design
Several additions to this great SUV give you added comfort and convenience perfect for your life in Newark. Here’s just a short sample of what you’re getting:
- One-touch second-row seats give you an easy way of getting to the third row, giving you new strategies when bringing big items to and from.
- Leather-trimmed seats add a more stylish look for your trips around town.
- The available CabinTalk PA system allows you to better communicate between the driver’s seat and your passengers in the third row.
- Available heated and cooled front seats will help you during those hot summer and cold winter days.
You’ll also have tons of great features and technology. Check out the standard technology and driver-assist features found in the Honda Pilot LX below:
- 5-inch Color LCD Screen
- 215-Watt Audio System with 7 Speakers, including Subwoofer
- Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink® and Streaming Audio
- Auto High-Beam Headlights
- Collision Mitigation Braking System
- Road Departure Mitigation System
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Lane Keeping Assist System
- Multi-Angle Rearview Camera with Guidelines
- Forward Collision Warning
- Lane Departure Warning
2021 Honda Pilot Cargo Space
You will never have to worry about running out of room when running your Honda Pilot through Hoboken. The 2021 Honda Pilot interior is spacious and gives you plenty of room for you and your passengers to relax, even more so than competitors like the Acura MDX. Here are the specs:
- Headroom (front/middle/rear): 40.1 inches / 40.2 inches / 38.9 inches
- Legroom (front/middle/rear): 40.9 inches / 38.4 inches / 31.9 inches
- Shoulder Room (front/middle/rear): 62 inches / 62 inches / 57.6 inches
- Hiproom (front/middle/rear): 59.1 inches / 57.3 inches / 44.6 inches
- Cargo Space (behind 3rd row): 16.5 cubic feet (seats upright) / 18.5 cubic feet (seats folded down)
- Cargo Space (behind 2nd-row): 46.8 cubic feet (seats upright) / 55.9 cubic feet (seats folded down)
- Cargo Space (behind 1st row): 83.9 cubic feet (seats upright) / 109 cubic feet (seats folded down)
- Passenger Volume: 152.9 cubic feet
Find Your Next Honda Pilot at Metro Honda
Looking to step inside a new 2021 Pilot for yourself? Find your perfect model in our inventory then contact us to schedule a test drive or appointment at our Honda dealership near Bayonne. We also carry a fine selection of like-new certified pre-owned Pilot models, which are affordably priced and come with exclusive benefits such as warranty coverage. We’ve got the Honda Pilot you’re looking for, so come see us today!
More on the Honda Pilot
When you’re shopping for your next crossover for your Bayonne commute, then you not only want to make sure you have power, spacious, and fully loaded model but also one that can keep you safe no matter where the road takes you. That’s why the 2020 Honda Pilot safety ratings demonstrate offer drivers more peace…
Bayonne drivers have comes to appreciate the incredible performance and capabilities of the 2020 Honda Pilot, but this Honda crossover also provides the ample interior room you need to take everything you need along for the ride. The new 2020 Honda Pilot cargo space and dimensions are specially crafted to secure your belongings and keep…
Honda SUVs have already displayed how they can be fuel efficient and reliable on Bayonne and Newark roads and beyond. However, with the 2020 Honda Pilot towing capacity, you can add even more power to your commute. So, how much can the Honda Pilot tow? Metro Honda is here to break down this Honda SUV’s incredible…