2020 Honda Pilot Reviews
If you’re looking to take your commute to the next level, then the new 2020 Honda Pilot is a great choice. But don’t just take our word for it! Some of the most reputable automotive critics and organizations are praising this midsize SUV in their Honda Pilot reviews. That’s why Metro Honda is here to break down the 2020 Honda Pilot changes Bayonne and Newark drivers can expect for a truly powerful ride!
What Do the Critics Have to Say About the New 2020 Honda Pilot?
Some of the automotive industry’s top critics weighed in on the new 2020 Honda Pilot and here’s what they had to say about this new midsize SUV:
- Car and Driver: “Honda seemingly supplies an SUV for every family or lifestyle, and the three-row Pilot sits at the top of the size stack. With enough seats to haul up to eight people and oodles of cargo space, the 2020 Honda Pilot is a worthy alternative to the company’s minivan offering. The Pilot also has a host of standard driver-assistance technology that includes adaptive cruise control, automated emergency braking, and lane-keeping assist. Its standard V-6 powertrain is best when paired with the top-tier automatic transmission. The Pilot also has impressive fuel-economy ratings that matched the results of our real-world highway test.”
- U.S. News and World Report: “The Honda Pilot is a good midsize SUV. It delivers a smooth ride, and fuel economy is good for the segment. Inside, the Pilot carries up to eight people on comfortable seats, uses plenty of quality materials, and comes standard with a fair amount of driver assistance technology. It also offers a long list of available tech features.”
- Edmunds: “You have more choices than ever for a three-row midsize SUV, yet the Honda Pilot, a mainstay of the class, remains one of the best choices available. You’ll enjoy roomy seating for up to eight, a quiet interior and a comfortable ride quality. The plush accommodations don’t come at the expense of performance either since the Pilot is surprisingly capable when driven on twisty roads.”
- Autotrader: “The Pilot cabin boasts massive space despite smaller exterior dimensions and a lower curb weight than many competitors. Adults can even fit in the third row, which is typically a bit of a penalty box even for kids. The Pilot also has an efficient and powerful engine, a driving experience that strikes a good balance between comfort and handling precision, and strong safety credentials.”
New Honda Pilot Standout Features
After seeing what the critics had to say about the 2020 Pilot’s incredible overall performance and interior, let’s take a closer look at some of its standout technology, comfort, safety, and driving features. These are the standard features you can expect with the 2020 Honda Pilot LX trim:
- 3.5L V6 engine
- 6-Speed Automatic Transmission
- 18-inch alloy wheels
- Forward-collision warning system
- Automatic emergency braking
- Lane-departure warning and lane-keeping assist
- Adaptive cruise control
- 60/40 split, flat-folding 3rd-row bench seat
- Multi-angle rearview camera
- Bluetooth HandsFreeLink
- 5-inch color LCD screen
- 215-watt audio system with 7 speakers
Test Drive a New Honda Pilot at Metro Honda Today!
Now that you’ve heard what the critics had to say about the new 2020 Honda Pilot, you can check out more features at Metro Honda such as the Honda Pilot towing capacity, Pilot MPG ratings, and AWD capabilities. Be sure to check out our selection of new Pilot models for sale to find the trim level and price that suits you best. Contact us today to speak with a member of our sales team and schedule a test drive at our dealership near Hoboken!
Learn More at Metro Honda
If you’re looking for a reliable hybrid to keep you moving on Bayonne and Newark roads, then the new Honda Insight is a great choice. But don’t just take our word for it! The 2020 Honda Insight reviews are in and critics are not only praising this model’s incredible fuel efficiency but also its sleek…
If you’re looking to take your commute to the next level, then the new 2020 Honda Pilot is a great choice. But don’t just take our word for it! Some of the most reputable automotive critics and organizations are praising this midsize SUV in their Honda Pilot reviews. That’s why Metro Honda is here to break…
For Jersey City drivers interested in the new 2020 Honda Accord price, look no further. Across six trim levels you’ll find various starting prices and unique features while all options nod to the proud lineage of the original Honda Accord. Read on below or contact our team about the available trim levels of the 2020 Honda…