2020 Honda Pilot Reviews
If you’re looking to take your commute to the next level, then the new 2020 Honda Pilot is a great choice. But don’t just take our word for it! Some of the most reputable automotive critics and organizations are praising this midsize SUV in their Honda Pilot reviews. That’s why Metro Honda is here to break down the 2020 Honda Pilot changes Bayonne and Newark drivers can expect for a truly powerful ride!
What Do the Critics Have to Say About the New 2020 Honda Pilot?
Some of the automotive industry’s top critics weighed in on the new 2020 Honda Pilot and here’s what they had to say about this new midsize SUV:
- Car and Driver: “Honda seemingly supplies an SUV for every family or lifestyle, and the three-row Pilot sits at the top of the size stack. With enough seats to haul up to eight people and oodles of cargo space, the 2020 Honda Pilot is a worthy alternative to the company’s minivan offering. The Pilot also has a host of standard driver-assistance technology that includes adaptive cruise control, automated emergency braking, and lane-keeping assist. Its standard V-6 powertrain is best when paired with the top-tier automatic transmission. The Pilot also has impressive fuel-economy ratings that matched the results of our real-world highway test.”
- U.S. News and World Report: “The Honda Pilot is a good midsize SUV. It delivers a smooth ride, and fuel economy is good for the segment. Inside, the Pilot carries up to eight people on comfortable seats, uses plenty of quality materials, and comes standard with a fair amount of driver assistance technology. It also offers a long list of available tech features.”
- Edmunds: “You have more choices than ever for a three-row midsize SUV, yet the Honda Pilot, a mainstay of the class, remains one of the best choices available. You’ll enjoy roomy seating for up to eight, a quiet interior and a comfortable ride quality. The plush accommodations don’t come at the expense of performance either since the Pilot is surprisingly capable when driven on twisty roads.”
- Autotrader: “The Pilot cabin boasts massive space despite smaller exterior dimensions and a lower curb weight than many competitors. Adults can even fit in the third row, which is typically a bit of a penalty box even for kids. The Pilot also has an efficient and powerful engine, a driving experience that strikes a good balance between comfort and handling precision, and strong safety credentials.”
New Honda Pilot Standout Features
After seeing what the critics had to say about the 2020 Pilot’s incredible overall performance and interior, let’s take a closer look at some of its standout technology, comfort, safety, and driving features. These are the standard features you can expect with the 2020 Honda Pilot LX trim:
- 3.5L V6 engine
- 6-Speed Automatic Transmission
- 18-inch alloy wheels
- Forward-collision warning system
- Automatic emergency braking
- Lane-departure warning and lane-keeping assist
- Adaptive cruise control
- 60/40 split, flat-folding 3rd-row bench seat
- Multi-angle rearview camera
- Bluetooth HandsFreeLink
- 5-inch color LCD screen
- 215-watt audio system with 7 speakers
Test Drive a New Honda Pilot at Metro Honda Today!
Now that you’ve heard what the critics had to say about the new 2020 Honda Pilot, you can check out more features at Metro Honda such as the Honda Pilot trim levels, towing capacity, cargo space, MPG ratings, and AWD capabilities. Be sure to check out our selection of new Pilot models for sale to find the trim level and price that suits you best. Contact us today to speak with a member of our sales team and schedule a test drive at our dealership near Hoboken!
Learn More at Metro Honda
When you’re shopping for your next crossover for your Bayonne commute, then you not only want to make sure you have power, spacious, and fully loaded model but also one that can keep you safe no matter where the road takes you. That’s why the 2020 Honda Pilot safety ratings demonstrate offer drivers more peace…
When it comes to dependable sedans, it’s no wonder so many new and experienced Bayonne drivers turn to models like the 2020 Honda Civic. This newly updated sedan lineup features top-of-the-line Honda engineering along with other performance features that deliver a truly well-rounded ride. Learn more about how you can benefit from the new 2020…
Bayonne drivers have comes to appreciate the incredible performance and capabilities of the 2020 Honda Pilot, but this Honda crossover also provides the ample interior room you need to take everything you need along for the ride. The new 2020 Honda Pilot cargo space and dimensions are specially crafted to secure your belongings and keep…