2020 Honda Pilot MPG Ratings
A fuel-efficient SUV can keep you moving, no matter if you’re in the Bayonne and Newark area or traveling far from home. And, the 2020 Honda Pilot MPG ratings offer up plenty of reasons why this Honda SUV is capable of getting to where you need to be and more. Take a closer look at the Honda Pilot fuel economy, performance specs, MPG, and more with the automotive experts at Metro Honda!
Honda Pilot Fuel Economy and Engine Options
A reliable Honda Pilot starts with a strong engine configuration under the hood, and the Pilot lineup features a 3.5L V6 engine that generates a powerful 280 hp and 262 lb-ft of torque along with a 19.5-gallon fuel tank. But that’s just the beginning, as the Pilot also features a wide variety of drivetrain and transmission combinations to offer up an MPG that you can rely on. Here’s a breakdown of the various MPG ratings and engine options by trim level:
- Available on the Honda Pilot LX, EX, and EX-L: 2WD with the 6-speed automatic transmission: 19 mpg city and 27 mpg highway*
- Available on the Honda Pilot Touring: 2WD with the 9-speed automatic transmission: 20 mpg city and 27 mpg highway*
- Available on the Honda Pilot LX, EX, and EX-L: AWD with the 6-speed automatic transmission: 18 mpg city and 26 mpg highway*
- Available on the Honda Pilot Touring, Elite, and Black Edition: AWD with the 9-speed automatic transmission: 19 mpg city and 26 mpg highway*
Honda Pilot Performance and Technology Features
The Honda Pilot’s outstanding performance on the road is taken to the next level, thanks to additional performance and technology specs that deliver safer handling when operating this Honda SUV. You can feel protected and in control behind the wheel thanks to such features as:
- HondaLink – Where you can stay connected to your Honda model’s fuel range, service schedule, and more whether inside your car or not.
- Eco Assist System – This system will inform you of the status of your fuel usage to help you improve overall efficiency when braking or accelerating.
- Intelligent Traction Management and Intelligent Variable Torque Management All-Wheel Drive – Improve the way your Honda handles with these systems during less than perfect road conditions.
Experience the Fuel-Efficient Honda Pilot at Metro Honda
Once you’ve had a chance to review the Honda Pilot MPG ratings, you can learn even more about the Honda Pilot trim levels, Pilot AWD capabilities, and new Pilot reviews. Then, make your way over to Metro Honda to get a closer look at our new Pilot inventory and available lease deals to experience this outstanding SUV in person and find a model that matches your driving needs and budget. Contact us today for more information and to schedule a test drive at our dealership near Hoboken!
*19 city/27 highway/22 combined mpg rating for 2WD 6AT trims. 18 city/26 highway/21 combined mpg rating for AWD 6AT trims. 20 city/27 highway/23 combined mpg rating for 2WD 9AT trims. 19 city/26 highway/22 combined mpg rating for AWD 9AT trims. Based on 2020 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.
Learn More About the 2020 Honda Pilot
If you’re looking for the power, capacity, and performance of the big sibling of the Honda CR-V, then the new Honda Pilot is an ideal option for your Bayonne commutes and Newark weekend adventures. Explore all the 2020 Honda Pilot trim levels below to find the SUV that fits you with the experts from Metro Honda….
A fuel-efficient SUV can keep you moving, no matter if you’re in the Bayonne and Newark area or traveling far from home. And, the 2020 Honda Pilot MPG ratings offer up plenty of reasons why this Honda SUV is capable of getting to where you need to be and more. Take a closer look at…
If you’re looking to take your commute to the next level, then the new 2020 Honda Pilot is a great choice. But don’t just take our word for it! Some of the most reputable automotive critics and organizations are praising this midsize SUV in their Honda Pilot reviews. That’s why Metro Honda is here to break…
If all-wheel drive is a must-have for your new SUV you might be asking yourself, “Does the Honda Pilot have AWD?” Though front-wheel drive comes standard, the 2020 Honda Pilot does have all-wheel drive as an available option across both 6-speed and 9-speed automatic transmission configurations. Below, the Metro Honda experts will detail exactly which models…
The 2019 Honda Pilot can tow as much as 3,500 pounds when equipped with 2WD, but Bayonne drivers that opt for the Intelligent Variable Torque Management AWD System will find that their Honda Pilot tows as much as 5,000 pounds! The Pilot comes with a 280-hp V6 engine, meaning that there isn’t much it can’t…