2020 Honda Insight Reviews
If you’re looking for a reliable hybrid to keep you moving on Bayonne and Newark roads, then the new Honda Insight is a great choice. But don’t just take our word for it! The 2020 Honda Insight reviews are in and critics are not only praising this model’s incredible fuel efficiency but also its sleek design and modern technology and safety features. Read more about the new 2020 Honda Insight and then make your own review at Metro Honda!
What Are the Critics Saying About the New 2020 Honda Insight?
We’ve collected some of the latest reviews from some of the automotive industry’s top critics, and here’s what they had to say about the new 2020 Honda Insight:
- Car and Driver: “The Insight does a better job balancing spry acceleration with miserly fuel economy than most hybrids. It’s about as quick as many conventionally powered compact cars (and way quicker than the other hybrid competitors we’ve tested). Its combination of a gas engine and electric motors is rarely noticeable as anything unusual. The setup provides a combined 151 horsepower, which motivates the Insight from zero to 60 mph in 7.7 seconds. It can run on its electric propulsion motor alone for roughly one mile at lower speeds but request more power and the gasoline engine will kick in seamlessly.”
- U.S. News and World Report: “The Honda Insight is a good choice among hybrid and electric cars. In addition to some of the highest gas mileage estimates in the segment, the hybrid boasts composed handling, a decent amount of horsepower, solid build quality, and an expansive trunk.”
- Edmunds: “The Insight’s cabin is familiar and comfortable, and the driving experience is more refined and satisfying than what you typically get from other mainstream hybrids. Because the Insight is a sedan, you give up a bit of cargo-carrying versatility, but the Insight compensates with excellent small-item storage.”
- Autotrader: “The Insight is an outstanding value not just for a hybrid, but for a compact car in general. It has an interior that is surprisingly nice for its price, and it is generously equipped from the base model up with features like standard Honda Sensing safety tech. It also offers an engaging driving experience, which is something that can’t be said of all hybrids, and it boasts a refreshingly conventional design inside and out.”
New Honda Insight Standout Features
The critical praise of the Honda Insight is due to incredible collection or performance, technology, safety, and comfort features that provide a truly well-rounded ride. While you can surely enjoy so many more highlights throughout the entire lineup, even when you opt for the standard Honda Insight LX trim you’ll have access to standout features such as:
- 1.5-Liter, Atkinson-Cycle 4-Cylinder Engine with Electric Motor
- E-CVT with Sport Mode
- Honda Sensing® Safety Suite and Driver-Assistive Technologies
- 3-Mode Drive System (ECON/Sport/EV)
- Multi-Angle Rearview Camera
- Bluetooth HandsFreeLink® and Streaming Audio
- 160-Watt Audio System with 6 Speakers
- 1.0-Amp USB Audio Interface
- 7-Inch Driver Information Interface
Test Drive a New Honda Insight at Metro Honda Today!
After taking a look at the Honda Insight reviews, now it’s time to make your own assessment, so make your way over to Metro Honda to experience this new model in person. Browse our inventory of new Insight models for sale to see what suits your needs and price. Speak with a member of our finance team to get the car-buying or leasing process started and contact us to schedule a test drive near Hoboken!