2015 Honda Accord: Which Model is Right for You?
The Honda Accord is consistently one of the best-selling cars in the country with its sleek exterior, roomy interior, and high-tech gadgets. With more than six different types of 2015 Accords to choose from, each with excellent gas mileage – 18 mpg city/36 mpg highway – buyers can’t go wrong!
- This basic model of the Honda Accord costs just $22,105. It features a six-speed, manual transmission with a four-cylinder DOHC i-VTEC engine. Continuously Variable Transmissions are also available. It has stellar safety features and entertainment options, and the Eco Assist System maximizes fuel efficiency.
- In addition to features of the LX, the Sport model offers 18-inch alloy wheels, a leather-wrapped steering wheel, and a driver’s seat with power lumbar support and a 10-way power adjustment. Prices start at $23,865.
- This model offers base features plus 17-inch alloy wheels, a power moonroof, push-button start, the Honda LaneWatch system, and a 160-Watt stereo system with six speakers, starting at $25,030.
- Starting at $28,420, the EX-L offers all the features of the EX plus the Forward Collision Warning and Lane Departure Warning systems, as well as a driver’s seat with power lumbar support, two-position memory, and 10-way power adjustment. It’s also available with the Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System.
- EX-L V-6
- This model is similar to the EX-L, but at $30,495, it offers a V-6 engine, LED Daytime Running Lights, and the HomeLink Remote System. This model is also available with the Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System.
- The Touring is the most luxurious version of the Accord, available starting at $33,630. It offers all the features of the EX-L V-6, plus LED headlights with automatic on/off and Honda’s Adaptive Cruise Control for the ultimate driving experience.With so many different styles and features, every driver is sure to find a fitting Honda Accord.